Good days

 I went back to my hometown on the last vacation. I met many friends after a long time. There was also an unexpected reunion. I heard about their current situation. They worked hard. I though I could not lose. Everyone was fine and happy. After a lomg time, the city looked more attractive than before. I met new people. I am looking forward to going next time.

コメント

  1. I met friends from my high school days in my hometown, me too! Next year, I can see more many people at the coming-of-age ceremony. Are you looking foward to seeing your old friends, aren't you?

    返信削除
  2. It's enjoyable to see old friends. Knowing their current efforts makes me want to do my best. By the way, I was very surprised to learn that your impression of the city you lived in has changed.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Soccer World Cup

Rainy day

My meaningful holiday